I am trainer, consultant, coach – I (Julia Noyel) am the creator of Art of a different, happy & healthy & successful life, specializing in happiness, health and success.
Born in Munich, it was my heart that has driven me to the South of France in 2002 during my studies. After having finished my studies in Austria and gained some professional experience, I moved back to France where I have been living permanently since 2006. I work worldwide (and particularly in France and Germany) as an Expert and trainer for happy, healthy & successful employees.
Passionate and specialised in Difference, Self-confidence, Happiness, Success, Body-mind approaches, better relationships, leadership, authentic communication & Employer Branding I have been working in people management, international HR development and consulting and personal development for more than 15 years now. I am focusing my research on those topics in order to help companies to manage different, happy, healthy and successful employees. Alfter my studies of International Economics (focus on Strategy & Change Management) and International Labour Law and Mobility I decided to work as a consultant for a huge consultancy. For several years, I have gained experience in various topics, such as business consulting, change management, leadership, people management international HR management, HR development & HR marketing (Employer branding) with various industries such as retail, luxury, IT, service, pharmaceuticals, automotive and power working for various consultancies and multinationals including ABB, AT Kearney, Cartus. My combined experiences as an HR manager and Consultant have enabled me to develop expertise in both strategical as well as operational aspects.
During my years of experience working as an employee, I quickly needed to deal with the stress I suffered from as a highly sensitive and creative, and I was interested very early in methods of personal growth, emotional intelligence, authentic communication and leadership integrating body mind approaches. It was the opportunity to know very well the challenges of working with people with different personnalities and challenges people face in the corporate world. I created ZenExpat’ (www.zenexpat.com) specialised in Global Mobility and started working freelance Consultant in 2010. I started a coaching certification and created Art of a different, happy, healthy & successful life in 2013.
Today, I am Coach & Trainer, expert in the art of a different, happy, healthy & successful life and employees. I am passionate about my work and enthusiastically share my experiences and techniques on how to manage different, happy, healthy & succesful employees. I am lecturer at Business Schools (ESDES LYON Business School-Université catholique de Lyon, Skema Business School, etc.). I speak fluent English, French and German.
STUDIES AND FURTHER EDUCATION
- 2012 Certified Personal Coach and psychological advisor, European University of Applied Sciences Hamburg
- 2010 EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Training EFT World Center
- 2010 Master Degree Studies of international labour law and global mobility, IETL Lyon, France
- 2004 Master Degree Studies of International Economics (specialization in Strategy and Change management), Innsbruck, Austria and Skema Business School, France
- Since 2013 Founder of Art of a different, happy, healthy & successful life – Consulting & Training for (France and Germany – world)
- Since 2012 Lecturer in Managing HR in Global companies, People Management and in Global Mobility and in Coaching Managers (Skema Business school Paris, ESDES Business School Lyon, etc.)
- Since 2009 Founder and owner of ZenExpat’ (consulting spezialised in expatriation and global mobility) www.zenexpat.com
- Since 2009 Management Consultant and Consultant in human resources development/HR Marketing & Employer branding (Germany & France)
- 2006- 2007 International Human Resources / Expatriate Manager (ABB France, Lyon, France)
- 2005-2006 Management Consultant (C4 Consulting, AT Kearney Düsseldorf, Germany)
What I like
Creativity, Emotions, Life long learning; Emotional Intelligence, Empathy, Authentic & non-violent communication, Leadership, Creativity tools, Management, Innovation, Technology, Energy, highly sensitives, take my time, painting, reading, art, music, writing, yoga, dancing, nature, French, Italian & Asian cooking, Jin Shin Jyutsu, Reiki, philosophy, laughing, Travelling, spending time with my friends & family;
Photo Credit : www.alicedardun.com, fotolia – sergey nivens