You want to better handle difficult employees and customers?
People are different, we want to work in a calm and harmonious atmosphere. Sometimes conflicts arise, we need to face frustrated and angry client or colleagues. Both angry customers and angry colleagues, superiors might create stress with your employees and have a negative impact on work environment. With the right techniques, we handle those situations well and might get some useful feedback, if we handle those situations badly the conflict might get worse and we might need to handle our bad image due to negative customer or employee reviews on social media or ranking sides. – Communicating and managing conflict at work can be learned!
During the Training program ‘Handle difficult employees and customers‘, you’ll learn:
- how to face and deescalate a conflict
- how to listen to yourself and to others actively and with empathy
- how to face people’s emotions (fear, anger, guilt) in a healthy way
- how to minimize the risk of conflict and aggressive behavior
- how to set boundaries, how to say no
- how to transfrom frustration into valuable feedback
- how to give constructive feedback
- how to recognize psychological games and dangerous situations
Benefits of the Training program ‘Handle difficult employees and customers‘:
- Better work atmosphere
- Better relationships
- Better employer imagine or brand image
- Happier employees and customers
- Increased motivation
- Decrease anxiety and stress at work
- Concrete and practical methods
- A comprehensive and integrative approach (Taking into account body and mind)
- Simple and creative tools easily applicable by each
- An action plan tailored to the needs of each participant
During this training program ‘Handle difficult employees and customers’ a mixture of different approaches help you discover a variety of methods and to select the most suitable for you.
The training workshops are scheduled for 7 hours. *Please notice all my trainings are available also as in-house or individual intensive training (by face-to face, Skype or phone) worldwide in French, German and English! Contact me!
© Photo credit: Fotolia –© jesadaphorn © Julia Noyel 2016 Copyright. All rights reserved.